2011年12月20日 星期二

給傳教士的聖誕巧克力 Chocolate for our missionary

Yesterday my husband asked me to help prepare Christmas gifts for missionaries in our ward. I thought it's kind of late to start but still have time to prepare. I thought of our Christmas on mission, we got tons of chocolate candies that filled a whole big drawer full!

Thank to "Our Best Bite"'s great idea of candy bar wrapper printable, I changed the words to Chinese and English for missionary in Taiwan. Print, Cut, Wrap! Soooo CUTE!!

Hope these could allow our American missionaries to feel a bit of warm and home.:)

昨天接到老公的指示幫忙準備送給傳教士的聖誕禮物。我想起從前傳教時我們在聖誕節總是收到一大堆巧克力,哈哈,吃不完的巧克力可裝滿一個大抽屜呢!

剛好在Our Best Bite看到自製Candy Bar Wrapper的作法,於是我換掉賀詞內容,用Illustrator編輯中英文的賀詞,去7-11列印順便買兩條巧克力,回家剪下包上,真可愛!





希望這樣的巧克力能讓美國來的傳教士們感到一點家鄉的溫暖。

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...